Friday, December 19, 2014

santa hats for everyone

Our local fabric shop was promoting fleece this holiday season. One of the patterns was of my son's favorite football team. It was also red. Red fleece...Christmas...my Santa hat-loving son...hm.

I've finally learned that using a good pattern saves time. This pattern worked well, though even the largest size was too small for C. I cut it about 1/2" larger all around for him.
Realizing that any red print fleece pattern personalizes a Santa hat, I looked for and found music-themed fleece for ukulele friends.
Do you know people who love cats? fishing? books? travel? soccer? Almost certainly there is a printed fleece for it.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Love, love, love! (Next year's Christmas card??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a
    comment is added I get several emails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could help you, but I believe only you can change notification settings for your own account. It's strange to me that you are getting new comment updates, as this blog has been dormant for years and hasn't had comments almost as long. I hope you are able to stop the notifications--that sounds like a hassle.

    ReplyDelete

Responses from cool people—please be sure to visit their blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...